Trusty Night Adventure Companion.
Magicshine General Purpose Outdoor Headlmap has a 400 lumen max neutral white light and 105 lumen red LED outdoor headlap for outdoor sports such as hiking, running, camping, bushcraft or nighttime work light
The main light CREE XP-G3 is backed by a constant current circuit, the beam will be strong and consistent with no flickers, adjustable between 4 brightness modes from 4 to 400 lumens of neutral white light.
CRI 90 LED helps to retain object colors under natural sunlight, reducing glare, softening shadows and better revealing of objects in the dark.
105 Lumen Red LED Light, Alternative red light is powered by a single CREE XP-E with 5/105 lumen constant modes, a 5 lumen warning flash mode and a 5 lumen SOS flash mode.
- IPX8 Waterproof and Military Grade Durability
- Max beam distance 70 meters.
- CNC machined high durability aluminum alloy housing, integrated design and build quality makes MOH 15 extremely resistant to shocks, drops and abrasions.
- IPX8 rating means this outdoor headlamp could function normally while submerged under water. (up to 6ft depth for up to 30 minutes)
- Compatible with 16340 and CR123A batteries. With an extension tube, traditional AA Alkaline and Niamh can be used as well. With CR123A cells, MOH 15 can work under -40 Celsius degrees environment. Default battery is 1x 16340 700mAh capacity cell, able to last 1.5 hours on the main white light under max brightness and up to 40 hours on the low power mode.
- Max runtime for red light is up to 20 hours under low power constant mode and 50 minutes under 105 lumen max brightness mode.